- What is a General Admission (GA) Ticket?
It is a type of ticket that enables you to be on the GA area but you cannot sit on the grandstands. The general admission area surrounds the biggest part of the circuit and you can either stand or sit in this area wherever you wish. Since the surrounding of the circuit is very hilly, there's a good view at some spots of the general admission area, yet this usually provides you with only a limited view of the circuit and the video screens since there are no giant TVs in the general admission area. You may not take folding chairs with you into the racetrack area, nor does the general admission area provide any shelter in the event of inclement weather.
- What can I see from the Grandstands?
For further information please click on the given Grandstand on the map to see the pictures or the videos together with the description.
- Do the grandstand tickets offer any hospitality options?
No. For Hospitality Options please visit the Paddock Club
- Which days are included in a "weekend ticket"?
A weekend ticket allows you to entry on each of the days of the race, namely , on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Moreover you can participate on the pit lane walk on Thursday with all tickets.
- Can I visit the pit lane with all ticket categories?
No, all weekend ticketholders are entitled to visit the pit lane on Thursday between 16.00-19.00. However only guests of the Paddock Club are entitled to enter the pit lane during the race.
- Do you offer special tickets for wheelchair users?
At the Hungaroring there is no special wheelchair-accessible grandstand. If you need help please contact us so that we can give you tickets on the grandstands along the start-/finish straight (Super Gold, Gold 1, Gold 2, Gold 3, Gold 5 or Silver 5). Only with this grandstands the way to the grandstand is completely paved. We can also reserve seats next to the aisle and provide a special parking ticket.
- Is there any special offer for children?
All children should have tickets from the age of 0. However junior tickets are available till the age of 14. If, therefore, your child has his/her 14th birthday after July 31st, 2018, the junior ticket applies.
- Besides grandstand tickets, do you offer any other special VIP tickets including hospitality or any special service?
Yes. For Hospitality Options please visit the Paddock Club
- Can I cancel my order? Is there a cancellation insurance?
Unfortunately we cannot accept cancellation of ordered tickets neither can we give you a refund.
- If I order more than one ticket, will the seats be issued next to each other?
If you order more than one ticket on one bill, the seats are always issued beside each other. If it is not possible for any reason, we will let you know so that you can decide.
- Can I order seats for a group so that all of us are able to sit together in a block of seats?
Yes, surely. In case of large order, please contact us so that we can fulfil your request as well as giving you a discount.
- Are all the seats numbered? Is there a possibility to reserve specific tickets?
Yes all the Grandstand seats are numbered. If you have any special request concerning seating please let us know. We will do our best but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that these request are fulfilled.
- How can I pay?
You can pay by cash or by bank transfer. If you choose to pay by cash please visit us at our office (HU-1114, Bukarest str. 8-10.) In this case we would be very grateful if you could let us know when you come and any special request you have. Unfortunately we cannot accept credit cards or holiday vouchers. Thank you for your understanding.
- How do I pay by bank transfer?
When ordering, choose the option "pay by bank transfer". If your order is successful, you will receive an invoice by email in pdf format. Please pay this invoice by euro bank transfer within the payment term specified, usually within 10 days, and without the payee having to carry any charges. Once your account with us has been credited with the amount, you will receive an email confirming that payment has been received.
Please note that only fully paid tickets can be taken or delivered.
- Can I pay by credit card?
Unfortunately we cannot accept credit cards. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do you offer a discount if I am ordering more tickets?
Generally tickets are offered face value, no discounts are possible.
- Do you offer special terms to travel agencies and tour operators?
- Is there a possibility to order the delivery of the tickets? When are tickets sent? How much does it cost?
For more information please contact us.
- How do I get to the circuit by car?
The racetrack is about 22 km from the centre of Budapest. Leaving Budapest, follow the M3 highway. If you have Super Gold Car pass, please follow the sign. If not, than go on M3 until you reach the track. Please note that you need a vignette for the highway!
- Where can I park? How much does it cost? Is there a parking ticket?
Every grandstand ticket includes a free parking in the Hungaroring owned parking lots to the tune of capacity! The parking areas are indicated on the maps. (P Free sign)
- How do I get to the circuit by public transportation?
Hungaroring Sport Plc provides all passengers bearing a valid Formula 1 ticket with the following bus services , free of charge:
Budapest, Árpád bridge, Bus Station – Mogyoród centre
Mogyoród centre – Budapest, Árpád bridge, Bus Station
Point of departures:
Árpád bridge: from 07.30 till 11.00 every 30 minutes.
Mogyoród church square: from 16.00 till 19.00 every 30 minutes.
Árpád bridge: from 07.30 till 11.00 every 15 minutes.
Mogyoród church square: from 16.00 till 19.00 every 15 minutes.
Árpád bridge: from 07.30 till 12.00 every 15 minutes.
Mogyoród church square: from 15.30 till 17.00 every 15 minutes.
You can also get to the track by a local train called the Gödöllõi HÉV, that leaves the Örs Vezér tér station every half an hour from 4:30 a.m., stopping at the temporary train station named "Hungaroring". Please find the exact timetable and prices at www.bkv.hu
- Can you recommend a taxi service?
Yes, there are official taxi partners working for a fix price every year. The taxis will bring you to Gate 1 and pick you up there after the race. More information will be available from 1st March 2018.
- Can I request a helicopter transfer?
Yes, surely, for further information please contact us or visit the Transfer